AirZone Air Conditioning and Heating is Tampa is your source for AC repairs and maintenance in Tampa, Florida. We've been providing AC repair and maintenance services for over 25 years. Our focus is to help you make informed choices when it comes to your cooling and heating needs. One of biggest things people ask, is how often should I have my air conditioner maintained or tuned up?
AC Tune Ups & Maintenance Policies
One of the ways to keep your air conditioner running efficiently is to perform regular AC preventative maintenance on your HVAC unit. Doing so can help you to avoid many of the AC repair problems that are associated with an air conditioner that hasn't been serviced or maintained. Most Tampa AC repair companies offer AC tune up and maintenance policies and special offers and it's always a good idea to take advantage of these. If your air conditioner or heater is acting up, is just not cooling or heating properly, it's safe to say you need to schedule regular HVAC repair services, but there are times when you should call for emergency AC repair services for your Tampa home or business.
AC maintenance and tune ups consist of the following services below. After these AC maintenance services are performed, AirZone AC and Heating will then recommend steps you should take to increase the efficiency of your air conditioner or heating system.
- Checking the Freon levels
- Inspection of AC coils for proper surface adherence
- Clean the condensation pan and drain line to prevent water leaks and damage
- Perform a safety check on your electric heat systems and controls
- Clean the condenser coil for increased efficiency
- Perform operational check on all motors and compressors
- Analyze your supply and return temps for proper differential
- Check thermostat and air filter system
AC repair services are usually warranted if your thermostat isn't working, there is a condensation build up or if you have water coming from the unit. These generally indicate that repairs will be necessary. Here are some tips on when you should call for Emergency AC Repair Services.
- If your AC is leaking or your air handler has a build up of ice or condensation
- If your AC or heater will not shut off
- If your air conditioner suddenly stops cooling altogether in hot, humid temperatures
- Air conditioners can be noisy, but any sudden loud sounds from your AC can indicate problems
- Bad smells coming from the ducts
These can all warrant a call to your AC repair company so a certified AC tech can inspect your AC for problems. Allowing an AC to run with any of the above problems can be catastrophic.
For information about our AC repair services and Emergency AC repair services in Tampa, Florida, give AirZone Air Conditioning and Heating a call today. Scheduling a full service tune up now or replacing an HVAC unit that you have been putting off until summer may be a cost effective solution to your cooling needs.
Call (813)855-4191 for Emergency AC Repair in Tampa including all of Hillsborough County, South Tampa, North Tampa, East Tampa, Ybor City, Downtown Tampa, Greater Carrollwood. Want to know more about us? Read our reviews by clicking the link below.
- AC repair Tampa reviews